The SWEET New Investigators Group met online for the first time on 19 July, bringing together international postgraduate and early career researchers from SWEET Work Packages 1 to 6. The overarching aim of the SWEET New Investigators Group is to facilitate regular networking, promote collaboration and build academic support between members of the SWEET Consortium. Researchers will meet monthly to update on their latest SWEET activities and discuss ideas relating to the Project’s collaborative investigation into the long-term use of sweeteners and sweetness enhancers to support health.
- SWEET Consortium member Lisa Heggie presents at the Society for the Study of Ingestive Behaviour
- The H2020 SWEET Consortium: Jacco Bastings
- SWEET presents at American Diabetes Association Meeting
- Non-caloric Sweeteners and Metabolic Health: Ellen Blaak
- Invitation to participate: WHO public consultation on non-sugar sweeteners