The SWEET New Investigators Group met online for the first time on 19 July, bringing together international postgraduate and early career researchers from SWEET Work Packages 1 to 6. The overarching aim of the SWEET New Investigators Group is to facilitate regular networking, promote collaboration and build academic support between members of the SWEET Consortium. Researchers will meet monthly to update on their latest SWEET activities and discuss ideas relating to the Project’s collaborative investigation into the long-term use of sweeteners and sweetness enhancers to support health.
- A Suite of Sweeteners in SWEET
- Did you know? Sweeteners Can Replace the Sweet Taste of Sugar with a Lower Environmental Impact
- SWEET Consortium position: WHO guideline on non-sugar sweeteners
- Editor’s Choice publication in Obesity
- SWEET Project Partners Showcase Research and Prototypes at Vitaconnect Event in Dijon