The SWEET New Investigators Group met online for the first time on 19 July, bringing together international postgraduate and early career researchers from SWEET Work Packages 1 to 6. The overarching aim of the SWEET New Investigators Group is to facilitate regular networking, promote collaboration and build academic support between members of the SWEET Consortium. Researchers will meet monthly to update on their latest SWEET activities and discuss ideas relating to the Project’s collaborative investigation into the long-term use of sweeteners and sweetness enhancers to support health.
- Food consumption and composition data – do we know what sweeteners are in food?
- SWEET New Investigators Group
- Dietary guidelines and informed personal choice: Sugar, sweeteners and complexity
- Innovation Advisory Panel (IAP) meeting
- Webinar registration open: SWEET Project updates and findings 20 May, 2pm CET